Xilinx Kintex UltraScale XQRKU060 supported by Teledyne e2v’s product portofolio
Teledyne e2v has developed cutting-edge solutions optimized to work with brand new innovations now emerging in space-grade programmable logic. These engineering advances relate specifically to the accompanying data storage, data processing and data conversion elements.
Following the introduction of the Xilinx Kintex UltraScale XQRKU060, Teledyne-e2v is today in a position to offer:
- Novel ka-band digital-to-analog converters (DACs) such EV12DD700
- Multi-channel Analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) such as EV12AQ600
- Radiation Tolerant Quad ARM® Cortex® A72 such as LS1046-Space
- Radiation Tolerant Space DDR4 memory
- System-in-a-Package capability to integrate the above devices together with XQRKU060 in a SiP assembly
Teledyne e2v’s microwave data conversion dice up to KA-Band, its companion Quad ARM A72 processor and its DDR4 memory will now allow innovative system designers to develop more powerful systems based on XQRKU060!