The most advanced and versatile quad-core, multi-channel ADC
The first 12-bit ADC to feature a Cross Point Switch (CPS), the EV12AQ600 can operate its four cores simultaneously, independently or paired, to assign its 6.4 GSps sampling speed across the user’s desired channel count:
- Quad-channel at 1.6 GSps
- Dual-channel at 3.2 GSps
- Single-channel at 6.4 GSps
SFDR in 4 channels mode without H2 and H3 harmonics is better than 70 dBFS at -1 dBFS up to 5980MHz.
This device is offered in different grade classes from commercial and industrial grades, up to a radiation-tolerant space version.
EV12AQ600 is fit for various applications, such as:
- Earth observation SAR payload,
- Telecommunication MIMO satellite payload,
- High-Speed Data Acquisition,
- High-Speed Test Instrumentation,
- Automatic Test Equipment,
- C-band Direct RF Down Conversion,
- Software Defined Radio/Microwave,
- Ultra Wideband Satellite Digital Receiver,
- Point-to-Point Microwave Receivers,
- Machine Condition Monitoring System,
- Time of Flight Mass-Spectrometry,
- LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging),
- High Energy Physics…
For high volume commercial application, please refer to EV12AQ605 Product Brief below.
To help you evaluate and design with this ADC, we provide you with the following right here below:
- Our growing pack of technical documentation in the download section below.
- A high level of free technical support – simply start asking us questions through the form below.
Our customers often praise the quality of our technical support, so don’t hold your questions, send them to us through the form below and let us help you.
|Nyquist Zone||Output level||ENOB||SFDR|
|NZ1||-1 dBFS||8.7 bits||71 dBFS|
|NZ2||-1 dBFS||8.4 bits||63 dBPFS|
|NZ3||-1dBFS||8.1 bits||64 dBFS|
|NZ4||-8dBFS||8.3 bits||66 dBFS|
|NZ5||-8 dBFS||8.2 bits||67 dBFS|
|Nyquist Zone||Analog input bandwidth selected||Channel mode||NPR|