Exploding Foil Initiators
Teledyne e2v have been developing and manufacturing Exploding Foil Initiators (EFIs) and Electronic Safety and Arming Units (ESAU) since the mid 1980s.
Containing approved secondary explosive materials, Teledyne e2v EFIs have been fully characterised against STANAG 4560 and are available in both standard and custom outlines.
Teledyne e2v ESAU technology employs solid-state sensing and switching components providing a fully electronic solution in a small volume.
Developed entirely in the UK, Teledyne e2v EFI/ESAU technology is available with 100% European content and is suitable for application in all weapon system types including missiles, bombs, sea mines, torpedoes and Explosive Ordnance Disposal Systems.
- Welcome to our Radiotherapy Engineer Training
- Spark Gaps
- Cargo Scanning and NDT
- High Energy Physics
- Spark Gaps
- Electronic Warfare and Counter Measures
- Helix TWTs
- Coupled – Cavity Travelling Wave Tubes (CCTWTs)
- Microwave Power Modules (MPMs)
- Target Deactivation
- RF Safe-Stop™
- Commercial Radar
- Ground Based
- Microwave Devices
- Safety and Arming Devices
- Safety and Arming Devices Resources
- Exploding Foil Initiators
- Industrial Processing
- ProWave® Industrial Processing Systems
- Inductive Output Tubes
- Microwave semiconductors
- Microwave Semiconductors