California, USA ─ April 30, 2020 ─ Teledyne Imaging, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE:TDY] company, is exhibiting at SPIE’s Defense and Commercial Sensing online digital forum. Individuals are invited to register here: https://spie.org/conferences-and-exhibitions/defense–commercial-sensing?SSO=1.
Visitors to the virtual event can access presentations and product overviews from the following Teledyne Imaging companies:
- Teledyne e2v discussing its III-V MWIR infrared detector and visible CCD and CMOS sensors for defense applications and space missions
- Teledyne Imaging Sensors showcasing its Closed Cycle Catalina Camera, a high speed, small format, MCT LWIR imager with high MTBF
- Teledyne DALSA presenting its newest Calibir GXM, a radiometric LWIR camera built around the company’s own VOx micro bolometer
- Teledyne Princeton Instruments describes how advanced optics, coatings and cameras can be applied to defense optics and improve quantum efficiency and enhance detection performance; capabilities include powerful InGaAs SWIR cameras, large format CCD and CMOS cameras, covering x-ray through UV
- Teledyne Judson suppliers of IDCA’s, infrared diodes and FPA’s
Teledyne Imaging is a group of leading-edge companies aligned under the Teledyne umbrella. Teledyne Imaging forms an unrivalled collective of expertise across the spectrum with decades of experience. Individually, each company offers best-in-class solutions. Together, they combine and leverage each other’s strengths to provide the deepest, widest imaging and related technology portfolio in the world. From aerospace through industrial inspection, radiography and radiotherapy, geospatial surveying, and advanced MEMS and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne Imaging offers world-wide customer support and the technical expertise to handle the toughest tasks. Their tools, technologies, and vision solutions are built to deliver to their customers a unique and competitive advantage.
Mark Bown, Head of Marketing Space Imaging | email@example.com
Geralyn Miller, Global Media Relations
519-886-6000 ext. 2187 | firstname.lastname@example.org