Complementing our semiconductors, e2v also offers assembly, test and packaging services.
Semiconductor assembly, packaging and testing
Complementing our range of semiconductor products, e2v also offers assembly, test and packaging services, specifically:
State-of-the-art manufacturing, qualified to QML Class Q and V in both US and European facilities
- Wafer processing capability, hot and cold temperature handling and testing
- Package redesign and characterisation with thermal analysis and qualification
- Hi-rel screenings, burn-in, life-testing – custom screening options available on request
- Complete test development, migration and military temperature qualification
- Packaging and test capability retained for legacy and EoL products and processes.
Legacy equipment maintained and porting to new test equipment as required.
- Directed Energy Weapons systems (DEWs)
- Earth observation imaging
- Electronic countermeasures
- Semiconductor assembly, packaging and testing
- Semiconductor Lifecycle Management (SLiM™)
- Low light level imaging
- Missile control safety and arming
- Radar systems