e2v EFI and ESAU technology is suitable for applications in all weapon system types.
Missile control safety and arming
Developed entirely in the UK, e2v Exploding Foil Initiator (EFI) and Electronic Safety and Arming Unit (ESAU) technology is suitable for application in all weapon system types including missiles, bombs, sea mines, torpedoes and Explosive Ordnance Disposal Systems.
Containing approved secondary explosive materials, e2v EFIs have been fully characterised against STANAG 4560 and are available in both standard and custom outlines.
e2v ESAU technology employs solid-state sensing and switching components providing a fully electronic solution in a small volume.
For more information, contact us via ES&I@e2v.com.
- Directed Energy Weapons systems (DEWs)
- Earth observation imaging
- Electronic countermeasures
- Semiconductor assembly, packaging and testing
- Semiconductor Lifecycle Management (SLiM™)
- Low light level imaging
- Missile control safety and arming
- Radar systems