Please also read the following information carefully.
- It is essential that a full and accurate description of the fault is given when completing the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) request form, including where applicable, the number of hours operated before failure occurred
- We reserve the right to make a charge for the cost of evaluation if a product in warranty is found to have no fault
- Some of our products are subject to export licence regulations and we may have to ask you to provide ultimate end user information, if this is the case we will contact you if this or further information is required
- It is a condition of return that the returnee is responsible in ensuring that goods returned to us do not contain any hazardous substances or materials and are suitably packed to allow safe handling
- In accordance with our General Terms and Conditions of Sale, by requesting an Return Material Authorisation, you unconditionally agree that any Goods returned to us entitle us to act and interact with the Goods on the basis that we have title in the Goods from the point of creation of the customs declaration
- If you want to return a product that may be hazardous please fill out the form below and request further information on how to proceed
- If you have any other questions please use the form below to contact customer services