Rewards and benefits
We believe in investing in our apprentices and rewarding our high performers for their achievements. As such we offer a range of benefits on the Apprenticeship Schemes including:
- A three-year contract to cover duration of training
- Recognised level 3 qualifications (BTEC and NVQ) as well as PEO level 2
- A minimum starting salary of £12,500 with annual performance-related pay reviews
- A four-year contract to cover duration of training
- Recognised higher qualifications – NVQ level 4, PEO level 2, HNC, HND and BEng
- A minimum starting salary of £15,000 with annual performance-related pay reviews
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Holiday Purchase option available
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Plus many more e2v benefits
e2v Apprentice Awards Evening
We also host an annual Apprenticeship Awards evening where our apprentices have the opportunity to win awards for their work and college-based achievement, and an award is given to the overall winner of our Apprentice of the Year.
Last year the ceremony was held at Channels Golf Club, Chelmsford and saw over 100 apprentices, family members, college representatives and e2v employees attend to see the achievements of our apprentices.
Outward Bound Course – Wales
Whilst technical understanding and gaining qualifications is an essential and critical part of the apprenticeship, for us training also incorporates personal development.
Learning to understand yourself and your boundaries is essential if you want to progress within the organisation. As such, all of our apprentices are invited to participate in our Outward Bound expedition course where they are encouraged to stretch their own boundaries, build teamwork skills and focus on understanding their own strengths and where their weaknesses lie.