Teledyne e2v is a global leader in specialised components and subsystems for innovative solutions in medical, science, aerospace, defence and industrial applications.
- Always work to deliver excellence and value to our customers through long-term partnerships
- Are recognised and respected as experienced and talented people
- Demonstrate a strong competency in design, manufacture, service and support across our core technologies and market areas
- Understand our responsibilities to managing and minimising the environmental impact of our activities
- Customer Focus – our customers are at the heart of everything that we do
- Innovation – our innovation underpins everything that we do from our processes to our customer-focused technologies
- Excellence Throughout – we continually improve what we do and how we do it
- Agility – we are responsive in driving positive change and challenging complacency
- Courage – we live by our values and help those who do not
- Integrity – we do the right thing together and keep our promises
- RF Power solutions for: defence electronic countermeasures, radiotherapy cancer treatment machines, radar systems, satellite communications amplifiers, industrial heating, cargo screening, ProWave® industrial processing systems, missile control safety and arming devices, and digital television transmitters.
- Imaging solutions including CCD and CMOS sensors and cameras, for space and earth observation imaging, science and life science imaging, machine vision, ophthalmology and dental x-ray systems.
- Semiconductor solutions for aerospace and defence programmes requiring: lifecycle management, hi-rel microprocessors, high speed data converters, high reliability ICs with lifetime continuity of supply, assembly and test services and MRAMs.
We employ over 1600 people in countries across Europe, America and Asia.
Sales and technical support are provided by four global sales and support territory bases to a total of more than 50 countries.
As a result of our track record of innovation and technological breakthroughs, e2v continues to be involved in many high-profile ground-breaking programmes, including:
- Airbus A380
- Boeing 757, 767, 747, 777, and 787
- Many NASA and European Space Agency missions such as the Hubble Space Telescope upgrade project
- US Patriot air and missile defence system
- Eurofighter Typhoon
Our success is built on long-established relationships with industry partners. The combination of our strong in-house technical capability, and links with technical authorities and universities, ensures that we can bring together the right level of expertise for a diverse range of technical challenges.